Close

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    I got a bad tune job once with a camaro i played with years ago. I got charged for the tune, it wasnt good, then they charged me for the time to fix it, stating that it was the compoents that were at fault.

custom tuning can be a can of worms. F that.

I ordered the Magnuson SC with high altitude pulley yesterday. The plan is to dyno prior to install as well as after to document the performance gains.. I will keep you posted as job gets done.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrarifast View Post
    I ordered the Magnuson SC with high altitude pulley yesterday. The plan is to dyno prior to install as well as after to document the performance gains.. I will keep you posted as job gets done.
    Check this guy out! We love a dyno chart.

What is your gear ratio and tire size?

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    Check this guy out! We love a dyno chart.

What is your gear ratio and tire size?
    Gears are 4.88 with 35 x 20 Nitto Trail Grapplers...

Quote Originally Posted by ferrarifast View Post

...Gears are 4.88 with 35 x 20 Nitto Trail Grapplers...
    Oooooh, thank you, thank you, thank you. Magnuson SC with high elevation pulley, with 35" tires and about that gear ratio is exactly the setup I'd be looking at. Can't wait to see the before and after charts. Are you doing the install yourself or having a shop do it? Do you have any other after market mods on the engine (or planned at same time) such as high-flow air, exhaust, etc.?

BTW... Welcome ferrarifast!
    2014 Jeep JKU Sahara, Manual - /OlllllllO\ - 4" Metal Cloak lift, 37" Toyo Open Country's on 20" XD Bully Rims, 4.56 Yukon gears, Mopar High Top Fenders, ARB Front Bull Bar Bumper, ARB Rear Bumper, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, Teraflex Tire Carrier Accessory Mount, Twin Rotopax mount, Hi-Lift Jack mounted on front bumper, Reverse LED work lights, Warn 9.5ti winch, Synergy Drag Link, Trackbar Relocation Bracket, AMP Power Steps, JK1001 Radio, SpiderShade.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Oooooh, thank you, thank you, thank you. Magnuson SC with high elevation pulley, with 35" tires and about that gear ratio is exactly the setup I'd be looking at. Can't wait to see the before and after charts. Are you doing the install yourself or having a shop do it? Do you have any other after market mods on the engine (or planned at same time) such as high-flow air, exhaust, etc.?

BTW... Welcome ferrarifast!
    Thanks Timmy! I am having the job done by Rick Squire here in Utah. Rick is a well known tuner and former owner of STS Turbo (sold for huge $$). He is a master tuner and I am hoping for some significant gains. Currently I have high flow air (Air Ram) and Magna Flow cat back exhaust done on the Jeep so we shall see what the SC adds to the mix..

do we have a date on this?

Quote Originally Posted by FLIPmeOVER View Post
    do we have a date on this?
    Waiting for it to arrive from Magnuson... Hopefully soon!

Ferrari, did you get the high alt pulley?

Rexx19,
    Yes I did purchase the high altitude pulley. My elevation here in Utah is 4400-4500 ft so I thought it to be the logical way to go..

FF