Close

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k13jk View Post
    If your looking for boost id look at ripp superchargers i love mine 100 % and to me i feel its the most complete kit and best bang for your buck
    RIPP's tune is definitely the most evolved out of all of them. It takes time, and the others will catch up. RIPP is leading the way right now.

I am currently finishing up a Sprintex install. I will let everyone know how it goes. The only big problem we are having is the Diablo Turner wouldn't interface so they are sending us a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Icheer4beer View Post
    I am currently finishing up a Sprintex install. I will let everyone know how it goes. The only big problem we are having is the Diablo Turner wouldn't interface so they are sending us a new one.
    WHOA WELCOME SPRINTEX PIONEER!

Is there a united states dyno coming? Opening your own thread? Their austrailian dyno bugs me. Put it on dyno dynamics and lets get some USA numbers!

I actually wanted to get you guys a little more involved with this. There isn't much info out there. I got a great price so I took a leap of faith. I am traveling for the next couple of weeks and once I get back I can start a thread and maybe find a dyno in the area. I don't think you guys are too far from the DC area though and might have one you have already used, so the numbers would be comparable.

Quote Originally Posted by Icheer4beer View Post
    I actually wanted to get you guys a little more involved with this. There isn't much info out there. I got a great price so I took a leap of faith. I am traveling for the next couple of weeks and once I get back I can start a thread and maybe find a dyno in the area. I don't think you guys are too far from the DC area though and might have one you have already used, so the numbers would be comparable.
    Bring it to NJ!

We'll photo document the hell out of it, put it on our dyno,.....And im gonna steal your keys!

I should be able to pick it up on Tuesday if my tune is correct. I have had some challenges on that. I have some availability in the middle of the month. Shoot me an email and we can see what we can set up.

Is there pictures of the sprintex system install coming? Are you going to open a Sprintex thread?

I am visiting my parents in Costa Rica. I am going to open a thread and post pics when I get back next week.

I dont think any pentastar power mod is carb approved. But RIPP is pending currently

Nevada County, Ca. Live in an old gold mining town.
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    I dont think any pentastar power mod is carb approved. But RIPP is pending currently
    Do you think, with all that you know, the automatic tranny issues will be sorted out? Thanks!