Close

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks!

The 0-60 vid should be out later today. Im trying to juggle my day job and finish editing.

Here's the head to head 0-60 video. Tell us what you think.

Last edited by JeepLab; 02-26-2014 at 05:47 PM.

Next up im going to lay the dyno charts on top of one another so we can see the exact differences at different RPM

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    Next up im going to lay the dyno charts on top of one another so we can see the exact differences at different RPM
    Looking forward to the numbers, and curves.

That should only take about 5 minutes :-p

You know you can load multiple run files into WinPEP at the same time to view multiple runs on the same chart? Open all relevant files into WinPEP, take a screenshot, post to the forum... DONE! Maybe include the stock dyno run in there too for a direct comparison between all 3.

I learned a little about weight vs. time with 0-60 testing, and the lesson was that 100 lbs = .10 seconds.

Never mind the company who's 3.6 sc I already have had for months just convinced me to never buy from them again. Since they are on their 2nd tune on the jku and still can't get it right. I could even live with that, as I understand that the product is new. Even though their test jku is the exact same setup and they claim it's reliability is superior. Anyways what sealed the deal was I have left messages beginning over a month ago via phone and email and have yet to be contacted. Yet when I inquired about purchasing a second sc kit my call was returned within the hour....

Quote Originally Posted by Deola View Post
    Never mind the company who's 3.6 sc I already have had for months just convinced me to never buy from them again. Since they are on their 2nd tune on the jku and still can't get it right. I could even live with that, as I understand that the product is new. Even though their test jku is the exact same setup and they claim it's reliability is superior. Anyways what sealed the deal was I have left messages beginning over a month ago via phone and email and have yet to be contacted. Yet when I inquired about purchasing a second sc kit my call was returned within the hour....
    Don't give up hope. Pm me your details and I'll try to help you get it sorted out. Any sc is too expensive to not be happy with the purchase.

Oh I'm working on it now, just saying I won't be getting anything else from them because once they got paid they quit being responsive.

So how about the dyno chart comparison? Have you put all the comparison stuff on hold until you get caught up with the new Prodigy turbo so you can make this a threesome?