Close

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hey guys its been a while since ive posted anything on here since my 2012 dozer JKU prodigy stage 2 turbo (early kit, like the first 3. Jesse, pickles, and me early). Just a quick update. Sold my 2012 JKU last spring. Bought a 2015 JKUR and went to straight to stage 2 with their new Precision dual ceramic ball bearing kit. Let me tell you as a repeat customer from their first kits, stage 1 and upgraded to stage 2 when it became available through the testing and tuning process to where prodigys' at now.. LEAPS and BOUNDS. If you read through my old threads on here you can see how my journey developed as an early adapter and the tuning issues i went through then... Now having the new turbo on my new jeep for about a month i can honestly say i am very pleased with the custom "canned" tune from Prodigy. Prodigy sent me 1 tune and its excellent out of the box. OH and at 2K i hear my turbo spooling compared to the Garrett journal bearing kit i had prior, turbo would spool around 3k. (spool meaning what i could hear). Pickles can verify the 2k spooling ive sent him data logs. If you guys have more questions PM or ask and ill try my best to describe my experience and thoughts and advice. As to the question to the Thread... Yes i would do FI again as i did but a more refined kit.
    Last edited by NOLAjeeper; 04-08-2016 at 06:23 AM. Reason: hijacking thread