Next up I added some work lights. Already had some older cube lights that I had painted with the same paint as I used on my rims, so they were just in the cabinet ready to go! I didn't really get a chance to position them yet and they aren't wired in just yet. I still need to figure out a good control solution for these. I'm thinking of installing an switch-pros sp8100 to control my exterior lights plus any other fun toys I might want to add.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20160803_20_17_37_Rich.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	1733

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20160803_20_17_48_Rich.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	1734

All told, it was good fun to put this together. I'm not sure my spigot gasket is going to hold water real well. As I was selecting parts I grabbed a little bit of everything. When I got home I found only a certain size part would fit through the existing fill/pour hole of the Rotopax, and for unknown reasons other than I probably drank too much wine, I drilled a 1" hole in the Rotopax instead of a 3/4" or 13/16" hole. So... that meant I had to cover up the hole with a big gasket just to get the hole covered completely and locked in. As such, I expect this one is going to leak at some point and I'll need to buy another Rotopax water can and redo this project. Sucks, but hey, I didn't see anyone else with a solution like this so I was in un-charted waters. It's bound to happen that you'll botch an install when you're wingin' it (and drinking.)

One other thing I noticed is that the Rotopax can hardly be seen from the rearview mirror. I can see just a tiny part of the top of the red Rotopax and that's it. I'm very glad about this because I am very protective of what little rearview visibility I have (which I will argue I probably have more visibility than just about any other person running 37" spares.) I haven't had a chance to drive now that the cube lights are on. I'm sure I will be able to see those and they will impact rearview viewing but I just don't know how much yet.

DOPE!!! I get to go update my signature with new stuff... Bahaha, that's like the best part!

Hope you guys found this useful.