I added on a spigot to my water can and also some rear backup lights.

I kicked around a lot of ideas for the spigot. Most everyone that has tried this has tried to put the spigot directly out the current fill/pour hole. When I bought some spigot stuff to test out this idea, it was DUMB. I had this big ugly looking thing protruding out the back that stuck out further than anything else on my tire and just looked like something waiting to be torn off, broken off or whatever else. I ended up settling on a design where I drilled a hole in the Rotopack and then installed it on the side between my 2 gallon water tank and my spare tire. Because it's black you can hardly see it and it's tucked in so well that it would take a pretty unique hit from me backing into a tree or something to even touch it. I wouldn't be surprised if most people walking by wouldn't even notice it.

Spigot attached to tank
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20160803_19_49_50_Rich.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	1728

On the spigot, I kept looking all around the hardware store as there were tons of options. I ended up settling on using sprinkler system gear as it allowed me to add in a little stopper that I can use to plug the bottom of the outlet of the spigot so that dust and stuff doesn't get up in there. Also, it acts as a backup to prevent water from coming out if the spigot handle is accidentally turned for any reason. The other nice thing about the sprinkler system parts is that it's all black, so it helped hide it really well.

Showing the little screw-in stopper to plug the end of the drain when not in use.

Name:	WP_20160803_19_50_58_Pro.jpg 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	1729

Showing the spigot turned on and water coming out.

Name:	WP_20160803_19_51_04_Pro.jpg 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	1730

Then, I added a stopper plug to the top of the Rotopax so that you could actually USE the spigot without it getting stuck due to lack of air inlet. Also, this provides a very convenient spot to fill up the can without having to remove it and turn it over to fill it up via the factor fill/pour hole. Now I can just fill it up while it's mounted to the Jeep.

Name:	WP_20160803_19_51_14_Pro.jpg 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	1731

Name:	WP_20160803_19_51_28_Pro.jpg 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	1732