Finally got my new Teraflex accessory mount put on the my tire carrier. I also ordered the Rotopax universal mount so I could carry two rotopax on it. I'll probably only carry both of these when I'm out on the trail. Around town I may only put the gas can on. I'm also planning on installing some cube lights on the Rotopax mount so I can have a work light behind the Jeep. This Teraflex carrier can also hold a hi lift jack, but as can be seen in my other post, I decided to mount my hi lift up at the front.

I'm thinking of trying to install a little water spigot for the white water can so that you can just come up and turn the spigot on to fill up a water bottle, wash off your feet, etc. I was trying to figure out how to do this and then I came up with the most brilliant idea. I'll have to show some pictures of it when I'm done. For now, here's some pics with both Rotopax on it.

I know I've said it before but it's worth mentioning again. One of the reason I use the Teraflex tire carrier is because it allows me to keep the spare tire incredibly close to the back tailgate and also keep it as low as possible. The tire carriers I've seen that come off the bumper and stick way out sure look cool, but man, that can add like another 1 foot on to the back of your Jeep and reduce rear visibility just that much more. The ability to add their accessory mount on just makes it that much more valuable for me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20160803_14_42_17_Rich.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	1721

Name:	WP_20160803_14_42_30_Rich.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	1722

Name:	WP_20160802_21_33_10_Rich.jpg