Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
Ohh man. We are so close to the release date of the JL. It is the 75 Anniversary of Jeep. In all the years I've followed Jeep, EVERY model change has come with major concerns over them totally messing up a good product and instead almost every change has been more mundane than expected and stuck closer to the existing design. Right now it is all speculation.

How long can you hold off if need be? More then likely you won't be able to order the JL until mid 2017. Can you wait that long? If not, that is probably your biggest determining factor than the fact they are changing models.
That is absolutely the question.

Do you get the best JK, or the first JL? With BB I had one of the first pentastars and that worked out. I may delay long enough to see the JL at the auto show in January. And if I hate it, put in my order.

If I do get a JL, there wont be mods for it until 2018. It takes time to develop stuff.

It takes time for a new model to find its identity, no one liked the JK at first. Now its the most popular vehicle on earth.