Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The first question to ask is, do I get a JK or wait for the JL?

I dont know why, but my gut is saying that they are going to ruin it with the JL. It sounds cool that they are going to make a pickup, and give it a diesel, but something about the JK makes me feel like this body is the one I want. I cannot explain it. I think the new one will be more aerodynamic and that means more swept grill and windshield. Im really just not sold. I love the JK.

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    The first question to ask is, do I get a JK or wait for the JL?

I dont know why, but my gut is saying that they are going to ruin it with the JL. It sounds cool that they are going to make a pickup, and give it a diesel, but something about the JK makes me feel like this body is the one I want. I cannot explain it. I think the new one will be more aerodynamic and that means more swept grill and windshield. Im really just not sold. I love the JK.
    Get the JK as it is a known quantity and most of the bugs are fixed, remember the Pentatstar "tick" from 2012? I wish that FCA could be trusted to put out a great first model run product, however, it appears they just are not capable of that "Six Sigma" level of production.
    2013 JKUR
    Magnuson Supercharger (66mm Pulley) with Catch Can
    Innovate Wide Band O2 Sensor
    Diablotoona Custom Tune
    Volant Cold Air Intake
    6-Speed MT with B&M Precision Sport Shifter
    4.10 Rear Diff
    Line-X of Interior and Rock Hard 4x4 Sport Cage
    JW Speaker Headlights, Fog Lights, and Tail Lights
    BFG All-Terrain T/A KO LT265 70 17 (actual height: 30.75")