Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
My question is, isnt pushing the air that long of a distance, reducing the psi at the intake?
That's the generalization. Longer pipe between the compressor and the engine intake means lower pressure and more lag. I've seen mixed reports/opinions about STS remote-mount turbo systems. Some people say lag is noticeably worse than front-mounted turbos (like the Prodigy), others say that STS does a good job of choosing turbo size and pipe size to make lag not an issue.

I've read elsewhere that the length of exhaust pipe between the engine and the turbine has a bigger impact on lag. I'm pretty sure the Prodigy exhaust piping is quite a bit shorter than the STS.

I think only a head-to-head Prodigy vs STS comparison can answer this conclusively *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Quote Originally Posted by DHewes View Post
So for the Prodigy kit, this is the $159 option for auto transmission guys?

http://www.prodigyperformance.com/pr...p/pro-2050.htm
That's it. The website is not the best, and they don't seem to list all options on the website (air filter color, turbo blanket color, polished turbo, etc.), so I highly recommend calling and talking to them to get full details of what's available if you are interested in purchasing.