Close

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
    Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
    Hang in there. Im following up...

Here's what I got back-

REAL close, really! Dyno testing tomorrow at 6 pm. 1/4 mile at PBIR on Friday. We'll have pictures and video to release this week. Tentative plan for ship to you next week.
    I'll update you tomorrow night.
    Will start accepting pre-orders next week. Pipes finalized and going into production later this week.

Hey guys first post! Here's an email I just got
    "We’ve completed the Turbo Kit for the 2012 3.6L Pentastar engine. Production is now underway and we are accepting orders. Tonight on our website I will be posting the results of our Dyno testing.
    Full introduction will be tomorrow on our website!
    Stay tuned………

Dan Marra
    Vice President
    Prodigy Performance, LLC
    dan@prodigyperformance.com
    561.676.3123"

Quote Originally Posted by Jkfletch7 View Post
    Hey guys first post! Here's an email I just got
    "We’ve completed the Turbo Kit for the 2012 3.6L Pentastar engine. Production is now underway and we are accepting orders. Tonight on our website I will be posting the results of our Dyno testing.
    Full introduction will be tomorrow on our website!
    Stay tuned………

Dan Marra
    Vice President
    Prodigy Performance, LLC
    dan@prodigyperformance.com
    561.676.3123"
    HEY NEW GUY! WELCOME!
    add yourself to the list of us waiting for this monster to arrive. As soon as it does, this thread will be loaded with pics and opinions of their plan to add this un-godly amount of power to our pentastars.

I hope that along with the results of the dyno testing, they do a video of the 1/4 mile run and associated times Friday. Super exciting.

"We are introducing the Stage 1 Turbo Kit for 3.6L Pentastar first. This is the base turbo kit.
    We will offer upgrade components to make it a Stage 2 next. This will be the intercooler kit.
    Finally, the Stage 3 Turbo will include the boost kit to take it to the top.
    Ceramic coating is something we will look at after product introduction.
    Turbo blankets with Prodigy logo are being manufactured now.
    Polished and drilled housing on the turbo unit will be an option. The photos we’ll release tomorrow will have the polished housing, but that will not be in the basic Stage 1,2, or 3 offering."

Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
    "We are introducing the Stage 1 Turbo Kit for 3.6L Pentastar first. This is the base turbo kit.
    We will offer upgrade components to make it a Stage 2 next. This will be the intercooler kit.
    Finally, the Stage 3 Turbo will include the boost kit to take it to the top.
    Ceramic coating is something we will look at after product introduction.
    Turbo blankets with Prodigy logo are being manufactured now.
    Polished and drilled housing on the turbo unit will be an option. The photos we’ll release tomorrow will have the polished housing, but that will not be in the basic Stage 1,2, or 3 offering."
    Seems like several stages of expensive! I was hoping the intercooler would be part of the stage 1 but I come from a relative state of ignorance of such things. The intercooler definitely seems worthwhile.

"With the numbers we expect to see tonight, Stage 1 is going to make a lot of people happy!"

Maybe the intercooler won't be so necessary? Although, I'm of the opinion that any amount of power that can be had without major engine work is necessary to have, because why not?

I wonder how soon after release will the intercooler kit be avaiable?