Close

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoinkers View Post
    When this does actually happen, you guys should block non-members from the turbo content.

Make some of these lurkers make accounts and get in the game... This site has soooo many "silent watchers".

Get onboard EVERYONE!
    We would NEVER block anyone. If they have something to say they'll get in and say it. If they like to read thats cool.

All forums have this sort of relationship. The content is posted by few but read by many.

Im just glad they are watching. (silent or not)

Well- this thread got me to sign up when I found it yesterday...and could be the deciding factor in getting rid of my built Ram 5500 on 43's for another Jeep (nothing to haul anymore)

Sold my '08 JKU Rubicon with 5.7 hemi and full AEV kit last fall (too many rigs and still had to haul), but I miss it big time. Drove a couple new 2drs with the 3.6, they were ok (all stock)- but nothing like the hemi.

These results just might nudge me back into a JK: this time 2 dr, light(ish), stretched and low COG (LOVE the Vengeance build)...factoring in the cost of a hemi or LS swap is getting (way) up there, turbo or SC on a 3.6 might just make it more doable.

Quote Originally Posted by STRAC View Post
    Well- this thread got me to sign up when I found it yesterday...and could be the deciding factor in getting rid of my built Ram 5500 on 43's for another Jeep (nothing to haul anymore)

Sold my '08 JKU Rubicon with 5.7 hemi and full AEV kit last fall (too many rigs and still had to haul), but I miss it big time. Drove a couple new 2drs with the 3.6, they were ok (all stock)- but nothing like the hemi.

These results just might nudge me back into a JK: this time 2 dr, light(ish), stretched and low COG (LOVE the Vengeance build)...factoring in the cost of a hemi or LS swap is getting (way) up there, turbo or SC on a 3.6 might just make it more doable.
    FIRST POST!

Welcome STRAC!

Sounds like your a veteran jeeper as a hemi swap is still the most invasive thing you can do to your rig. Excellent to have you.

Give us a pic of your Ram 5500, with 43s it sounds monstrous.

If anyone is wondering, and not to hijack my own thread...

this is the vengeance build.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vengeance-jkx.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	572

Now back to your regularly scheduled TURBO discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    Now back to your regularly scheduled TURBO discussion
    Just as soon as you give us something to discuss...

Don't you have any connections down in Florida that you could send in to stake out Prodigy's shop?

FIRST POST!

Welcome STRAC!

Sounds like your a veteran jeeper as a hemi swap is still the most invasive thing you can do to your rig. Excellent to have you.

Give us a pic of your Ram 5500, with 43s it sounds monstrous.
    Don't want to hijack (more, but since there won't be any TURBO news till next week...), here is my build thread on pirate: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/tow-r...500-build.html

If the link is off base just let me know and I'll delete (just as fast as with my EGR & DPF! )

I really want to see the results of this turbo on a 3.6...

I came across the best argument I've seen so far for not installing a Prodigy turbo kit:

"The Pentastar motor, as much as I like the one in my wife's Jeep, does not feel like the kind of motor that would like a turbo strapped to it."

Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
    I came across the best argument I've seen so far for not installing a Prodigy turbo kit:

"The Pentastar motor, as much as I like the one in my wife's Jeep, does not feel like the kind of motor that would like a turbo strapped to it."
    This is priceless.

must be a mechanic.

My pentastar LOVES its SC. I cant imagine a pentastar that would like a turbo.

This is priceless.

must be a mechanic.

My pentastar LOVES its SC. I cant imagine a pentastar that would like a turbo.
    My pentastar loves long walks on the beach, cats, and romantic dinners. Oh...and turbos.

I should have confirmation on on a Turbo shipping date next monday.
    Are we there yet? Are we there yet?