There's a rumor going around that there had been more delays, but that production of some pipes (or at least maybe a trial run) was going to happen on this past Saturday. I'm starting that rumor right now. Here's hoping that the pipe production is the last hurdle to shipping out JeepLab's kit, and that it went smoothly.

Prodigy also posted a baseline dyno chart from their 6spd manual Jeep on Facebook this weekend:

It looks strange to me. The high torque numbers (200 ft-lbs, vs the typical ~170 ft-lbs) could be just a matter of different dynos I suppose. They have clarified that it was a 4th gear pull and that the OEM speed limiter prevented them from running it up to redline. This explains why the chart only goes up to about 5300 rpm. JeepLab ran into this same issue in their supercharger shootout thread.

What doesn't make sense to me is how the torque and power drop off in their chart. Even with the speed limiter, JeepLab's torque was nearly steady in the baseline run, and power kept climbing to the end. They haven't yet commented on that aspect of their chart.