Sounds like things are on the brink of completion, but Jeep Beach is delaying some things until next week. There may be some new info published in the next few days, though.

I got an answer about ceramic coating the exhaust pipes: "We are not planning on offering this as an option at this point. Maybe in the future, but will be expensive."

Looks like I'll have to take the pipes to a local coating shop for a quote after I get my kit. I was hoping to have a quote for coating BEFORE ordering so I could make appropriate decisions. I might be able to afford only stage 1 + coating and have to save up for stage 2 later. I guess I'll have to start with stage 1, get a quote for coating, then if I can afford the stage 2 upgrade up front still, then order the stage 2 upgrade while pipes are getting coated. Having the turbo in-hand potentially for weeks while waiting for coating and/or a second shipment will be painful.

Still waiting for pricing of the stage 1 and 2 kits too. Too many unknowns for me to have any idea what I'll be able to afford right now.