Here's a few more tidbits of info...

Catalytic converters are completely removed and replaced with pipe during the install. This is probably a major contributor to the turbo and exhaust piping not causing any under-hood heat issues. For states that require a catalytic converter, they will likely be providing an optional catalytic converter upgrade at some point in the future. For California people, there's no current effort to get CARB approval. It's "intended for off-road use" (wink, wink).

Turbo blankets are available in either matte black, or a "titanium" color (goldish color with a carbon-fiber-like pattern).

Air filters available in red or blue.

You can see the blanket and filter color options in the photos in my previous post.

Blow-off valve? Wes (the owner, tech guru at prodigy) has experience designing various performance systems, including 1000+ hp performance cars. For the Wrangler turbo application in particular, he sees no significant improvement in anything by adding a BOV. I think this is similar to the ceramic coating issue: a BOV would technically have some amount of benefit, but it's not necessary for this application and not worth the cost. I've seen opinions in both directions while trying to research online (no BOV is ok for low boost systems, or MUST ALWAYS HAVE A BOV NO MATTER WHAT!!!). I'm not an expert, so I'll have to trust Wes' judgment on this.

They're doing some more photo shoots this week to get some final photos for their installation guide. The current plan is to have it done by the end of the week.

Stage 1 kits are expected to start shipping out at the end of next week. Their facebook post of the brochure stating "stage 1 now shipping" seems to be a incorrect

Finally, there's a rumor that May 10th will be an exciting date.