Quote Originally Posted by Pznivy View Post
When is this thing coming.....?
Don't know for sure yet. "Soon".

I know that they definitely want to have everything ready so they can show it off at Jeep Beach Week, promote it, and generate sales: http://www.jeepbeach.com/

Based on that, I would expect it to be available at least by late April. Of course, they are trying to make it available much sooner if possible. We should hopefully get some more details this week as they finish up their final tune testing and start preparing for production.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarf77 View Post
I have a question; maybe for pickles as he's in-the-know: What type of exhaust system is Prodigy envisioning using behind the turbo system?
As far as I know, the kit is intended to work with no additional supporting mods necessary, so stock exhaust is expected/supported (except for the parts of the exhaust replaced by the turbo kit).

The kit includes fine tuning via email based on data logs (at least the 3.8 kit did). I imagine that if you wanted aftermarket exhaust, your best deal would be to get it installed before or at the same time as the turbo so that the fine tuning via email will be fine tuned for whatever exhaust you are running. This would definitely be a topic worth discussing with Prodigy directly before making any decisions just in case there are any compatibility concerns. It seems to me that a turbo system could benefit from a more free-flowing exhaust system (more power to the wheels instead of fighting back-pressure in the exhaust, cooler exhaust pipes, etc).