Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
Nothing is set until the box arrives.

Also, its good to note, you do NOT want to rush a power mod like this one. The prodigy guys would be CRAZY to release before they are ready. The people with the first units will be the ones that the next thousand are listening to about power gain, drive ability, the pentastar's durability with the heat and boost created by this monster.

Weather or not these things sell, will depend on those people's experiences.

We know these guys know what they are doing, and we know they made huge power with the 3.8 which was a pig on its best day, so the cards are stacked that this mod will be groundbreaking, but rushing it is a mistake.
Mistake is right.

If these guys put out a unit that damages trucks, or melts something vital in the engine bay, they will be out of business. No one knows that better than the guys at prodigy, and Ripp and Magnuson. They have to double check and triple check, and then beat on it like no one who buys it will ever do.

The have to be sure. The alternative is a catastrophe.

We want it now, (im personally chomping at the bit), But as much as I want it now, and to see the testing and install, I also want it good as this is a mod that may find its way into my garage.