Close

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
    FYI: the stage 1 turbo kit is now listed "on sale" on Prodigy's website for $4799: http://www.prodigyperformance.com/pr...p/pro-2001.htm

If you placed an order already for $4995 (or was it $4999?), it only seems fair that they would retroactively price match, seeing that they haven't shipped out any orders yet.
    Did you crowbar a shipping date?

Shipping was supposed to happen today, or possibly even yesterday. Yesterday evening, I asked if everything was still going according to plan, and I was told, "Your unit will FINALLY ship tomorrow!"

I haven't heard anything today. I'll probably give them a call tomorrow afternoon if I haven't received an email yet.

Shipping was supposed to happen today, or possibly even yesterday. Yesterday evening, I asked if everything was still going according to plan, and I was told, "Your unit will FINALLY ship tomorrow!"

I haven't heard anything today. I'll probably give them a call tomorrow afternoon if I haven't received an email yet.
    I just want to see one of these potentially amazing systems get installed with step-by-step insight from a Jeep enthusiast. SO excited..so hate waiting!

Yours is a stick isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Snarf77 View Post
    so hate waiting!
    If good things come to those who wait, then this is sure to be awesome. I just planned a day trip to an ORV park on Father's day. I need to have this turbo delivered next week if there's any hope of me getting it installed before the trip. All this anticipation and waiting makes it tough to focus at work

Phone call went straight to voicemail. Hopefully I'll get a return call or email this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    Yours is a stick isn't it?
    Yup. I have a bare-bones 2-door sport with manual transmission and soft top. A/C is the only option I have. This should result in a nice power:weight ratio

The kits that are supposedly ready to start shipping now are stage 1 kits only. Stage 2 testing/development (for both manual and auto trans) was put on hold when they discovered that they needed to modify the pipe design a bit. I'd guess that it's still on hold as they work on getting stage 1 production and shipping going smoothly.

Got a return call just now. The hold-up was a shipment of MAP sensor adapters that they were supposed to receive on Tuesday, but didn't arrive until this morning.

My turbo kit is all boxed up and heading to FedEx soon! I should get an email with tracking number tonight. I'm trying to not get too excited until I actually have a tracking number with a delivery date, but I think it might finally be safe to say that it's finally coming! I suspect delivery will happen next Tuesday.

I'll start a new thread for my installation when I get the box, starting with some unboxing pics

If there is any stealing of thunder from JeepLab's own (future) installation thread, I apologize. It's not the intent. I hope to provide insight from a different viewpoint: just a guy with basic tools and a dirty asphalt driveway as my workshop. No vehicle lift or air tools. This is gonna be cool...

Dan at Prodigy personally dropped off my package at FedEx and sent me photographic proof of the FedEx-labeled boxes
    Just got the tracking info email from FedEx too. No estimated delivery date yet.

2 packages: 64lbs and 22lbs.

Let us know the due date!
    I can't wait to see the up boxing and install pics.

Estimated delivery :
    Tues 6/03/2014

I'll plan on getting started Tuesday evening and taking Wednesday off work to finish installation and do some test driving

Now we just need JeepLab to get news about when their install will happen...

I'm gonna take Wednesday off just to follow this thread Good luck pickles. Hope it's everything you've been waiting for. I'm certain there are plenty of guys waiting on the sidelines for these systems to shake themselves out. I know I am, glad someone else has the balls to fall on the sword.