Close

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Got a return call just now. The hold-up was a shipment of MAP sensor adapters that they were supposed to receive on Tuesday, but didn't arrive until this morning.

My turbo kit is all boxed up and heading to FedEx soon! I should get an email with tracking number tonight. I'm trying to not get too excited until I actually have a tracking number with a delivery date, but I think it might finally be safe to say that it's finally coming! I suspect delivery will happen next Tuesday.

I'll start a new thread for my installation when I get the box, starting with some unboxing pics

If there is any stealing of thunder from JeepLab's own (future) installation thread, I apologize. It's not the intent. I hope to provide insight from a different viewpoint: just a guy with basic tools and a dirty asphalt driveway as my workshop. No vehicle lift or air tools. This is gonna be cool...

Dan at Prodigy personally dropped off my package at FedEx and sent me photographic proof of the FedEx-labeled boxes
    Just got the tracking info email from FedEx too. No estimated delivery date yet.

2 packages: 64lbs and 22lbs.

Let us know the due date!
    I can't wait to see the up boxing and install pics.

Estimated delivery :
    Tues 6/03/2014

I'll plan on getting started Tuesday evening and taking Wednesday off work to finish installation and do some test driving

Now we just need JeepLab to get news about when their install will happen...

I'm gonna take Wednesday off just to follow this thread Good luck pickles. Hope it's everything you've been waiting for. I'm certain there are plenty of guys waiting on the sidelines for these systems to shake themselves out. I know I am, glad someone else has the balls to fall on the sword.

Prodigy has officially announced that stage 1 kits are ready to ship: https://www.facebook.com/prodigyperf...40826449344325

I'm starting to get worried that I might have to postpone my install. As of now, there's a 50% chance of rain on Wednesday, and I need dry weather to do the install in my driveway (no room in the garage).

Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
    Prodigy has officially announced that stage 1 kits are ready to ship: https://www.facebook.com/prodigyperf...40826449344325

I'm starting to get worried that I might have to postpone my install. As of now, there's a 50% chance of rain on Wednesday, and I need dry weather to do the install in my driveway (no room in the garage).
    Don't you just love that about garages? There IS the option of buying one of those pop-up portable garages from harbor freight! I've done that before to get a full front/rear brake job done during a snow storm at my garageless house.

Good news: Turbo kit arrived today.

Bad news: Weather forecast for tomorrow doesn't look good, so I'm postponing my install until Thursday.

Consolation: This gives me more time to review the contents of the kit, go shopping for supplies, and mentally prepare for installation.

Unpacking happens tonight after work. I'll start a new thread and post some pictures tonight

Quote Originally Posted by uselesspickles View Post
    good news: Turbo kit arrived today.

Bad news: Weather forecast for tomorrow doesn't look good, so i'm postponing my install until thursday.

Consolation: This gives me more time to review the contents of the kit, go shopping for supplies, and mentally prepare for installation.

Unpacking happens tonight after work. I'll start a new thread and post some pictures tonight
    pics man! For god sakes pics!

Lol... the kit arrived just as I was about to head to work this morning. I only had time to open one box so far. I suppose I can share a few pics now and the rest later after I finish unboxing it.

Nice discreet packaging:

The kids are almost as excited as me!

You'll just have to wait for more pics in the new thread I'll create tonight.