Close

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    I think it's safe to predict that we will at least see power/torque/acceleration levels on the 3.6 kit that are similar to the 3.8 12 psi kit.
    Last edited by JeepLab; 02-23-2014 at 07:34 PM.

I just realized there's one piece of info you might have that hasn't been provided yet: Do you already have a vehicle chosen to receive a Prodigy turbo? If so, details?

Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
    I just realized there's one piece of info you might have that hasn't been provided yet: Do you already have a vehicle chosen to receive a Prodigy turbo? If so, details?
    There are a LOT of unanswered questions with this unit. Step one is to study it and understand the planning behind how it was designed. Next for head to head testing, we'd need a truck that would match up well with our supercharged trucks and see how even we can get them for testing. We can't even get a pic to release so far.

My jeep has zero engine bay room, I can't wait to see how these pipes are run. its a real puzzle in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pznivy View Post
    My jeep has zero engine bay room, I can't wait to see how these pipes are run. its a real puzzle in there.
    Yeah, I bet thats why its 2014 before we're seeing a kit. Probably took some serious engineering.

Where are the pictures!?!

Sounds like they are not releasing any info/pictures until they get a full kit of final production parts installed on a vehicle and tested. A final production kit has not yet been installed on a vehicle, but a little bird told me that it may be happening very soon. I would not be surprised if info/pictures started flowing more freely within the next week or two.

good undercover work!

Quote Originally Posted by Pznivy View Post
    good undercover work!
    Thats pickles for you. He has been on this turbo for MONTHS. I can't wait for the pics, then we can dissect the install and get this show on the road.

The suspense here is incredible. When you get that picture, don't hold back. Post it up. I wish they'd release a teaser..maybe just the intercooler or some pipes routed around the edge of the 3.6. *drool*