I have been following Ross' journey for some time now. In fact, his experience lead me to sell my 12,000 mile 2009 JKSU 3.8 and purchase a 2014 JKUR JUST to install the RIPP. My 2009 3.8 had a 3.5" lift with MT 35" Tires and it would give any turtle a run for it's money. But that little old lady from the "Where's the Beef" commercials could have passed me like I was in reverse! Thus the low miles.

Enter the 2014 Auto 3.6 Pentastar. I ordered it as a copperhead pearl with every option available. Drove it 1,500 Miles. Bought the RIPP SC. Local Dyno shop installed. They have stock Dyno and then SC 1st stage 8lb boost stock dyno results. Mine was installed during the "tool" issues last month that the Diablo trinity was having trouble logging results and was giving Ross (RIPP) fits. The initial tunes were very conservative and tended to be rich air/fuel mixes. The local shop kept it for 2 weeks to make sure it was right.

I got it back and drove it for 2 weeks. Really no issues except it threw a code one day for rear O2 sensor "too rich". Well, I knew the tune was rich so it was somewhat expected. RIPP has been very attentive to me via phone. Ross (RIPP) had a few ideas for me to try (don't know if I disclose yet?). WOW! ODB light went away and has stayed off.

Next move (hopefully this week or early next):

1- 3rd Dyno since this last change
2- Get the DiabloSport Intune instead of the Trinity- Ross (RIPP) says it is very stable and working well compared to the trinity.

Here's what I will say: Ross (JeepLabs) is 1000% correct. The SC changes the ENTIRE dynamics of the JK driving experience. It may now be my favorite vehicle I have EVER owned! Sport cars or anything else for that matter. The JKUR is a ROCKET! It is a BLAST to drive everyday in the city or countryside. I have ZERO regrets on the purchase or install of the RIPP at this point.

It looks stock (except from front grill) but drives like a Vet (almost)!

I am loving the new jeep and agree that the SC upgrade is the best upgrade I have ever done!

Vance