Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Pznivy View Post
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooo if you put a high elevation pulley at sea level....Your jeep is even faster?
    YEP!

I'm at 350' Above Sea level.

Quote Originally Posted by Pznivy View Post
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooo if you put a high elevation pulley at sea level....Your jeep is even faster?
    Yes.

BUT - More pressure means more power, but also more strain on engine parts.

So overall the answer (as i understand it) is

the extra psi in higher elevations, is more of a correction. You can use it like theGrinch uses it, with a huge smile on your face, but is the extra pressure worth it on your engine at sea level?

At altitude, the higher pressure is leveled out by thinner air.

Hi guys. I'm new to the forum. I have a stock 2014 jku sport w 373s and the 32" rubicon wheels. Did any of you try 0-60 times before supercharger. I'm thinking of getting the ripp and tried a few 0-60 runs with a msd dashhawk and best was a 6.81. Hit 60 in 2nd right before the 3rd gear shift.

Quote Originally Posted by Matsango View Post
    Hi guys. I'm new to the forum. I have a stock 2014 jku sport w 373s and the 32" rubicon wheels. Did any of you try 0-60 times before supercharger. I'm thinking of getting the ripp and tried a few 0-60 runs with a msd dashhawk and best was a 6.81. Hit 60 in 2nd right before the 3rd gear shift.
    6.8 is a really good run. I have not done a stock 0-60 as its hardest thing we do to the drive train. People think the dyno is bad for trucks. The 0-60 is worse.