Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NC, not NJ, sorry. I'll try a few different things. The Dyno shop has Trinity units in stock as well. Ross at RIPP likes the Torque app, BTW.

Ok, here is a link to today's 0-60 runs.... I was a little disappointed but this is really new to me.

More to come!

Is this with 3.73 gears? or 4.10?

and a great video thanks for posting it.

I thought the video was great - that thing seems wicked fast to me compared to my stock 2012 Rubicon with 4.10s and the 6mt. Great looking ride by the way.

Thanks guys.

It's an Auto with 4:10's; I do have the 11lb boost pulley on the RIPP.

It screams!

BTW, the bottom left is the 0-60, not the top left... so 6.10 was the correct best time, DUH. Once I get the 2 flat spots out, it will be much better.

I took a few more vids tonight and it looks MUCH better in the dark as you can see the display 100% better.

That is a FAST 0-60 The auto is way faster than the manual trans. The gears are a mile apart. 1 to 2 is ok, 2 to 3 is a nightmare.

is 11 lbs boost bad for the motor?

why do they offer different pulleys? wouldn't everyone just want the most power they could get?

Smaller pulley is for higher elevations. Thinner air requires faster supercharger RPM to create the same amount of intake manifold pressure. Boost is relative to outside barometric pressure, so at higher elevations, you need more boost to get the same intake manifold pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
    Smaller pulley is for higher elevations. Thinner air requires faster supercharger RPM to create the same amount of intake manifold pressure. Boost is relative to outside barometric pressure, so at higher elevations, you need more boost to get the same intake manifold pressure.
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooo if you put a high elevation pulley at sea level....Your jeep is even faster?