Hey First time poster here!

I first want to say thank you so much for your work. I have been scouring the internet for this kind of review.

If you don't mind i have a few questions regarding the RK 1.5" coils. First, a little back story. I have a 2013 jku that I'm looking to put a small lift on. nothing more that 2" really (my GF has a hard enough time getting in it as it is) Anyways, I do not plan on ever really going bigger than just a small coil lift just enough to fit 33's in and i dont really plan on getting a heavy bumper. I plan on upsizing to 33s once my stock tires wear out at which time i plan on upgrading to a 4.5" back spaced rim.

I guess my main question is I have been looking at the Teraflex Performance leveling kit (coils). I am not in anyway interested in spacer lifts. But after seeing the RK 1.5" coils I'm really interested in the triple layer springs. The teraflex coil level kit is ~400$ it includes 4 springs and 2 extended sway bars. And i priced the RK coils and they are $149 per axle. so ~300$ than I can buy extended sway bars. How do they compare? Is it worth it? i know one is a level kit but they seem reasonable comparable.

You said you don't need to upgrade shocks or really anything else for just the 1.5" rk coils and Teraflex reps say you don't need to change shocks or anything else. But non the less I have Take-off 10A rubicon shocks i picked up with 149 miles on them so you did say the rubi shocks were better with the rk coils over sport shocks.

which would you recommend and if i go with the RK 1.5 coils would you suggest extended sway bars like the teraflex kit comes with or no?

Im sorry if i highjacked the thread. im a newb looking for some info. anything helps!

Thanks again!