Close

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thank you, did you have to relocate the vacuum pump when you installed it?

Quote Originally Posted by ljvsnyder View Post
    Thank you, did you have to relocate the vacuum pump when you installed it?
    We put one of the LOD armor Lites on Jesse's Girl.

Where is Jesse? He knows weather or not we moved the pump.

Thanks DallasJKU
    2013 Wrangler JKU - Rock Lobster Red, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper and side steps; RR drop in reusable air filter; Quadratec floor liners; 285/75-16 Falken Rockey Mountain ATSII, Rebel Offroad grab handles and fire extinguisher holder.

I realize I'm a year late, but I'm on the fence about purchasing the RK 1.5 for my 2015 JKU Rubicon. I've been places that, all I have needed to feel more comfortable was one fricking inch. I really wish you would have taken before and after pictures in the same place. It's difficult for me to see the difference with the picture quality and angles.

Quote Originally Posted by DavinTed View Post
    I realize I'm a year late, but I'm on the fence about purchasing the RK 1.5 for my 2015 JKU Rubicon. I've been places that, all I have needed to feel more comfortable was one fricking inch. I really wish you would have taken before and after pictures in the same place. It's difficult for me to see the difference with the picture quality and angles.
    NEVER TOO LATE!

how big are your tires? Do you have the tow package springs already? Do you plan to run steel bumpers? Do you have a winch?

If you plan to add weight, (steel parts of any kind), then go to the RK 1.5 springs.

Tell us about your rig and drive style, we can help you better.