Close

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    If we cut those flares.... Could we fit 37s in and still wheel?

Im lift shopping...

Quote Originally Posted by Yoinkers View Post
    If we cut those flares.... Could we fit 37s in and still wheel?

Im lift shopping...
    No, you are not getting 37s into the 1.5" lift. There is just not enough room for that size tire to articulate. Could you drive on the road like that? Sure...

You could also put 22s on your jeep. Same issues.

So max size with these 1.5s is 35?

I think it will look good, but im terrified that I will want to go bigger later.... You guys make it seem like 37s are the standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoinkers View Post
    So max size with these 1.5s is 35?

I think it will look good, but im terrified that I will want to go bigger later.... You guys make it seem like 37s are the standard.
    Yoinkers you need to get on the trail in some friends lifted jeeps. I know thats not easy, as other guys may not give their keys to a rookie offroad, but ask.

You need to get a taste of what lifts feel like, then you will be better suited to pick one.

What shocks do you intend to install on this budget build? I am looking at a similar type of build using the 1.5" coils. I am looking at Rancho RS9000XL shocks, but not sure which length to get.
    2013 Wrangler JKU - Rock Lobster Red, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper and side steps; RR drop in reusable air filter; Quadratec floor liners; 285/75-16 Falken Rockey Mountain ATSII, Rebel Offroad grab handles and fire extinguisher holder.

FIRST POST!

Welcome to JeepLab!

I shot a message to Jeremy from rock krawler about his shock suggestions as far as size.

A factor people don't realize is the flares. You want less down travel if you have flat flares, (more up travel), and you want more down travel if you have stock flares.

Whats your flare situation?

stock flares for now, but intend to get flat flares down the road. I am running 285/75-16 falken rocky mountain atsII. Did adding the springs throw the front and rear axles off any? Trying to figure out if I should go ahead and get adjustable track bars or not.
    2013 Wrangler JKU - Rock Lobster Red, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper and side steps; RR drop in reusable air filter; Quadratec floor liners; 285/75-16 Falken Rockey Mountain ATSII, Rebel Offroad grab handles and fire extinguisher holder.

Quote Originally Posted by ljvsnyder View Post
    stock flares for now, but intend to get flat flares down the road. I am running 285/75-16 falken rocky mountain atsII. Did adding the springs throw the front and rear axles off any? Trying to figure out if I should go ahead and get adjustable track bars or not.
    Our budget build has the stock track bar.

I don't think it needs to be changed. Alignment is always a good idea after you lift.

Im still working on the correct shock size, I got conflicting responses today. Hang in.

any word on the correct shock sizes?