Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Turns out Ross from Ripp made that roof rack.

Custom.

Thanks, tell him he did a good job.
    2013 Wrangler JKU - Rock Lobster Red, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper and side steps; RR drop in reusable air filter; Quadratec floor liners; 285/75-16 Falken Rockey Mountain ATSII, Rebel Offroad grab handles and fire extinguisher holder.

Can we plan an early fall Rausch Creek Jeeplab trip?

I just realized that we missed registration for topless for TATAs. WTF!!

I love the Facebook post from RC, where I find out its sold out. I was looking forward to that. Didn't realize there was a limit on jeeps.

Im down for a JL trail ride. Jessee will tell you Im the WORST on the trail, making people stop in the middle of technical wheeling so I can get the camera out.

If we can get a few trucks together, I'll promise to keep the photography to a minimum.

Id go with you guys. Make a post if you figure out a date you like

Is this happening? Id like to meet everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pznivy View Post
    Is this happening? Id like to meet everyone.
    Yes i it will happen. I'm voting early october?! Perfectly cool weather for windows down. I'll get with ross, set a date, and we'll put it on the calendar.

October works for me. Lock it up!

Im going to have to take sweet pea at gun point. We will wheel all power modded Jeeps together,

Ill take 1000 pics, and Jesse will stab me for slowing him down. Standard JL wheeling trip!

When you get all the power-modded jeeps together, you need to go through a rotation driving each other's Jeeps so we can get some subjective driveability comparisons from all of you. At least do some street driving comparisons. It's completely understandable if you don't want to swap Jeeps while off road.