Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
    When you get all the power-modded jeeps together, you need to go through a rotation driving each other's Jeeps so we can get some subjective driveability comparisons from all of you. At least do some street driving comparisons. It's completely understandable if you don't want to swap Jeeps while off road.
    Pete, (Sweet Pea) is normally the driver of Black Betty, while Ross (Black Betty) has the camera. Ive been on the trail with them before. You guys are going to need a new camera man. (or woman)

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    Im going to have to take sweet pea at gun point. We will wheel all power modded Jeeps together,

Ill take 1000 pics, and Jesse will stab me for slowing him down. Standard JL wheeling trip!
    Pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexx19 View Post
    Pete, (Sweet Pea) is normally the driver of Black Betty, while Ross (Black Betty) has the camera. Ive been on the trail with them before. You guys are going to need a new camera man. (or woman)
    agreed. im driving this time.

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    Im going to have to take sweet pea at gun point. We will wheel all power modded Jeeps together,

Ill take 1000 pics, and Jesse will stab me for slowing him down. Standard JL wheeling trip!
    This is actually a very astute analysis. I have nothing to add. I threw a date to Ross..he has to get back with me or offer a better one! I want it on the calendar and set in stone.

I"ll be at Raush Creek Park this weekend (Saturday) if anyone cares to join up?! I'm going with a couple local guys and its always a blast. If you want to join up, contact me, post here, or be up there at 9am looking for Jesse's girl. Weather will be nice..chilly, but nice.

Will this be your first time off road with the turbo?

On Location...RAUSCH CREEK

nope. been there before. first time on latest tune.

I don't recall you sharing any thoughts on how the turbo affected your off-road driving. Take some mental notes this weekend

The turbo was a pleasure off road! Tons of power in 4 low for climbing...there are some big climbs at Rausch and it had been raining on Friday. That means some of the steepest surfaces were slippery as can be. The increased power made it MUCH more reliable for expectable torque when climbing those hills. Overall a great time..with the exception of 4 hours of cleaning on Sunday/Monday!

Any pics of the Turbo in rocks and mud?