Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sprintex installed!

Install went well. I was able to complete the installation after a couple of days. No help was needed.

My initial impressions. Power is great above 2k RPM, pulls pretty hard all the way to redline. Drivability is good. No complaints.

Future plans are to strap it to a dyno and see what it is making. I have a few connections in the tuning industry, I plan on having them dyno tune it to get as much power as possible.

Below is a video of me driving around. You can get an idea of how it sounds inside.

https://youtu.be/FGMLDdzWqNc
    Last edited by JeepLab; 12-24-2015 at 01:26 PM.

i love the sound. Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn nnneeeeeeeeeeee!

Sound real good with good take off!

Thanks to RGeorge33 for hooking me up. He made the transacation very easy. If anyone needs a referral for doing business (selling jeep parts) with RGeorge33, please have them reach out to me. I'm more than willing to vouch for him
    Last edited by j0n; 12-26-2015 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by j0n View Post
    Thanks to RGeorge33 for hooking me up. He made the transacation very easy. If anyone needs a referral for doing business (selling jeep parts) with RGeorge33, please have them reach out to me. I'm more than willing to vouch for him
    is he a real company? phone number?

Quote Originally Posted by FLIPmeOVER View Post
    is he a real company? phone number?
    Oh no.. I just had some left over jeep parts from my own project. I had the supercharger sitting in my attic after I did the MoTech LS3 swap and am glad that Jon is getting use out of it!

Sounds like you got a manual. Seems like most of the people having issues with these units are automatics - shifting points. Have you heard of issues with the manual Jeeps?

Doing some research, got a manual as well prior to pulling the trigger.

And post of video of you really opening it up!

Quote Originally Posted by ArrozConMango View Post
    And post of video of you really opening it up!
    Not yet, It has been raining here the past few days. I'll try to get a better camera and get a video of me going through the gears. As far as drive ability, it's pretty good. I would say the tune seems to be on par with factory. It's a wee bit cold blooded in the morning, but it doesn't last long. Only time I feel it is when it transitions from vacuum to boost as it is warming up.

On another note, looks like the system is putting out about 9-10 lbs of boost.