Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Pznivy View Post
    The Ripp guy dosent specify what sort of dyno this is. I mean SAE? Uncorrected? what is this number. You guys got 319 SAE right? And that line looks more direct than the JL line.
    Thats Ross from RIPP, (he's the brain behind the unit)

His dyno is a dyno dynamics if memory serves, and the number he gives in this video is UNCORRECTED. The JL uncorrected number was about 326, so we are right about the same.

That truck has bigger tires. Im starting to think tire size dosent mean that much with dynos.

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    Thats Ross from RIPP, (he's the brain behind the unit)

His dyno is a dyno dynamics if memory serves, and the number he gives in this video is UNCORRECTED. The JL uncorrected number was about 326, so we are right about the same.

That truck has bigger tires. Im starting to think tire size dosent mean that much with dynos.
    That truck in the video does look like BB. Didnt she have that same tire wheel set up? same flares and roof? (i know its a RUBI X)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoinkers View Post
    That truck in the video does look like BB. Didnt she have that same tire wheel set up? same flares and roof? (i know its a RUBI X)
    Close, BB had those tires before, but not the wheels. Our were ultrawheels where these are AEV pintlers.

Metal Cloak Flares!

Thats snarf in the above video...

Thread resurrected! more vids please!