Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by btodd View Post
    Attachment 1382Attachment 1383Attachment 1384Attachment 1385Well I am Ben, I live in SW Wyoming. My current jeep is a 2014 JKUR 3.5 Metal Cloak,XCR front and rear bumpers with swing away tire carrier.XCR winch, Rigid LEDS. I am running 17" Pro Comp wheels and 35" KM2's. I have done all the work myself in my driveway,I have a lot more to do. This is NOT a mall crawler. This machine is used, abused, flexed and stretched a couple times a week. if you are ever coming through SW Wyoming and want to go play just hit me up.
    The water shot is priceless. That should be your desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    Attachment 1386Attachment 1387Attachment 1388I like these. I'm Bob. A retired Performance engine builder. I have done automotive engine machining and assembly almost since I was 13. I bought my Jeep because I got sick and couldn't race my Nitrous motorcycle anymore. My wife and kids are very happy about that. It's my 3rd jeep. A 2013 JKUR I call the Bus. I've been spending money on reliability mostly. EVO D44 tubes and C gussets, RCV axles. Currie steering. Fox stabilizer, RK 3.5 lift with King Remote Res adjustable shocks. Full armor underneath, JE Reel 1350 driveshafts. 4.56 gears, 35" KM2's, ViAire 400 OBA, And an SPod. I like to rock crawl but also go fast. i think a jeep can do all that. it might not be the fastest but it can be fast enough to have fun
    HEY BOB!

If you had to swap your engine.... what is your pick? I like the new 6.2 based on the corvette that they put in the new Sierra. what do you think?

I am Lenoard aka Jamie. I am an attorney in Illinois and have a 2013 JKU that is on the slow build mode 1.5" RK springs Rancho RS9000XL shocks and other small items.
    And here is my Lobster
    2013 Wrangler JKU - Rock Lobster Red, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper and side steps; RR drop in reusable air filter; Quadratec floor liners; 285/75-16 Falken Rockey Mountain ATSII, Rebel Offroad grab handles and fire extinguisher holder.

My buddy has a 595hp blown 6.2 in his JKUR It's a chevy crate engine out of the Cadillacs. The LS motors are awesome. When I worked at Scat Crankshafts we helped develop the LS crank for GM. Only thing I don't like is the powdered metal rods. I like a nice forged rod on my motors.