My name is Keith. I live here in Norman, Oklahoma just 3 miles from THE University of Oklahoma (for those of you who watch football).

I have a 2007 JKU. Its life started out as a base X model up until about 2 years ago. I bought it used then and drove it stock for a about a year until I decided on how I wanted it to perform over stock. I went with a Teraflex 2.5" Budget Boost to lift her over her 35 Duratracs. Once I was ready to get more involved on the suspension, I went to Rock Krawler, who else. That wasn't a question.

Her life as of today:
Rock Krawler 2.5" Stock Mod (Slowly turning into the X-Factor)
Fox Shocks
Pro Comp 7069s on 35 Duratracs
Crown Performance Stainless Braided Brake Lines
Superchips Flashpaq
Snorkel
Poison Spyder BFH with Trail Stinger Front Bumper (cuts 2" of the front of the frame)
LoD Signature Series Sliders
Bestop Trektop NX
Various Lights and other DIY Mods (just search the forums)

Future plans include:
JCR Rear Bumper (will need to cut the rear crossmember off) I have to install this before installing the rear RK Control Arms.
EVO Tire Carrier with Rear Corners
Poison Spyder Flat Fenders (or ACE Engineering, they are redesigning theirs at the moment)
Poison Spyder Cage
Upgrade the front Dana 30 Axle to a Heavy Duty 44 with gears and lockers (may go 60, we will see)
I may push the RK Lift up to 3.5" since all I need is springs at this point. My shocks and brakelines are good to 3.5-4". So why not with 37s.

The Jeep as she sits this morning:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01c4c011a4c9252ab1e1aab69cf772a8aca507fc4a.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	1292