Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I see how that will work. Out of curiosity where did you run the wires? I was thinking about bringing them down and in with the winch wiring. But more immediately how did you cleanly run the wire close to the engo bar? Don't want a wire just flopping around up front.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarf77 View Post
    I see how that will work. Out of curiosity where did you run the wires? I was thinking about bringing them down and in with the winch wiring. But more immediately how did you cleanly run the wire close to the engo bar? Don't want a wire just flopping around up front.
    When it was installed, I ran them down the arm of the mount (zip tie) and into the hole in the JCR bumper where the winch wires go. (another zip tie)

Then up to the spod.

it was very clean. And the light is BRIGHT.

Sooooo a 12 inch on the front bumper? or the flood bumper lights on each side? Preference?

I think its more about style, unless you get really cheap flood lights. I might go with the bar. Every jeep has flood lights. And you can never really use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexx19 View Post
    I think its more about style, unless you get really cheap flood lights. I might go with the bar. Every jeep has flood lights. And you can never really use them.
    I'm actually super excited about the Engo light bar because of how great my Engo floods work. Can't a guy have both!? I do have to admit, the bar looks pretty good hanging off the front end of the jeep.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarf77 View Post
    I'm actually super excited about the Engo light bar because of how great my Engo floods work. Can't a guy have both!? I do have to admit, the bar looks pretty good hanging off the front end of the jeep.
    Agreed it looks cool. Ive run both the floods and the bar.... No one looks twice a the the floods. People will crowd around to check the bar out.