Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OK,
    I got to admit, I'm really digging your fenders too.
    They look rugged as hell, have you ever laid your fenders up against rocks?

Quote Originally Posted by 2me View Post
    OK,
    I got to admit, I'm really digging your fenders too.
    They look rugged as hell, have you ever laid your fenders up against rocks?
    No - they are still too pretty for me to NOT try to avoid hitting rocks with them I have NO doubts they would hold up fine as they are beast. I did run through a bunch of trees, brush, and whatnot. I"m not really concerned with the xpel wrap on them. Stuff is amazing.

Fenders are pretty stout! Don't try this with non-metalcloak fenders!

Do not lay those flares on rocks, Ive done it, its not fun. And its expensive.

Can you take them off all together? don't they have like a bolt inside that takes the outer section off for aggressive wheeling?

Updates on the MC suspension after a year of driving please.

Quote Originally Posted by DallasJKU View Post
    Updates on the MC suspension after a year of driving please.
    Its been more than a year and she's going strong. The on-road performance is still vastly improved over stock and the off-road performance is stellar. I'm removing more bump stop to get more flex now that I'm comfortable with what she'll do. The winter road salts have taken their toll on the underside of the jeep but that happens to everyone. I use my jeep, so I don't care so much.

I had to re-pressurize my 6-pack shocks after 9 months or so, but that was expected and MC has a guide on their site on how this works. So, very happy after a year. Glad I made the investment.

I'll second Snarf's comments. I don't have the full game changer setup like Snarf has, but I did purchase their control arms recently and I have to tell you, the Jeep drives like a dream right now. It is unbelievable how tight the Jeep feels. It doesn't rattle around on the road. Their arms with their special bushings do a great job of isolating out the jarring affect you get on rough roads. I had a friend drive my Jeep recently and he was dumbfounded at how smooth and well composed it is.
    2014 Jeep JKU Sahara, Manual - /OlllllllO\ - 4" Metal Cloak lift, 37" Toyo Open Country's on 20" XD Bully Rims, 4.56 Yukon gears, Mopar High Top Fenders, ARB Front Bull Bar Bumper, ARB Rear Bumper, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, Teraflex Tire Carrier Accessory Mount, Twin Rotopax mount, Hi-Lift Jack mounted on front bumper, Reverse LED work lights, Warn 9.5ti winch, Synergy Drag Link, Trackbar Relocation Bracket, AMP Power Steps, JK1001 Radio, SpiderShade.

Metalcloak Gamechanger install and thoughts and first 200 miles of driving!

I had the 2.5" GC with ARB installed in May. Very happy with this setup.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg