Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sprintex supercharger

I didn't see anything on here about Spintex supercharger, looks like the install is straight forward and power doesn't seem to bad, and you can retain the factory intake to maintain the stock systems water resistance. They have dyno charts, but they don't look anything like what are posted for the other performance mods on here. Price seems to be in line with the others. Here is a link to there website

http://sprintexusa.com/jeep-jk-wrang...-v6-pentastar/
    2013 Wrangler JKU - Rock Lobster Red, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper and side steps; RR drop in reusable air filter; Quadratec floor liners; 285/75-16 Falken Rockey Mountain ATSII, Rebel Offroad grab handles and fire extinguisher holder.

That's a very strange dyno chart: http://sprintexusa.com/wp-content/up...astar_Dyno.pdf

It only goes up to 4460 rpm, and shows the stock engine making peak torque of 243 ft-lbs at 1650 rpm.

I bet that dyno chart is showing calculated brake torque/power (at the engine) based on some assumptions, rather than measured torque/power at the wheels.

I looked at sprintex for a minute today. I need more test trucks. Manual trans 4.10 gearing preferred.

Anyone in the NJ area PM me if you want to get on the list for JL mods.

Id like to see how this thing gets installed. It looks stubbier than the mag unit, but the plan seems the same. The thing looks odd. they have a stencil for cutting the insulation under the hood, you dont have to cut the actual hood right?

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    I looked at sprintex for a minute today. I need more test trucks. Manual trans 4.10 gearing preferred.

Anyone in the NJ area PM me if you want to get on the list for JL mods.
    Again, out in the cold. Too many negatives on my end: I don't live in the NJ area, I don't have a '12+, and I don't have a manual. I do have 4.10s though!

So you're saying I have a chance!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRavenRR View Post
    Again, out in the cold. Too many negatives on my end: I don't live in the NJ area, I don't have a '12+, and I don't have a manual. I do have 4.10s though!

So you're saying I have a chance!
    Raven! Where is the LCA thread? Hook your brothers up!

You put a power mod on my jeep, Id let you hit it with a hammer.

LOL

Man, now a reason to move to NJ. Or at least ship the jeep to you all. But unfortunately I have an automatic.

Can we add the Sprintex to my turbo Jeep? They should be physically compatible. Just need someone to tune it

Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
    Can we add the Sprintex to my turbo Jeep? They should be physically compatible. Just need someone to tune it
    That would be a good test. how many PSI before you blow the plenum off the Jeep?

How about nitrous? No mention of Nitrous with Jeeps.