Here is the first aftermarket tire I've installed.

I wanted to maintain the ride as best I could and wanted something good for snow.

The duratrac has the snowflake that signifies that its a serious winter tire, and it maintains the aggressive look of a Mud terrain tire.

MUD -
Ehh not great here, the type of mud makes a difference. If its not super soft, the duratrac will kind of float over the top with its wider tread. In deep wet mud that you sink in, they gum up. I never got stuck with them, but if i knew i was up against deep soft mud, I might go another way.

SNOW -
The snowflake means they are good, and they are. The compound is softer so when they are cold they arent as grabby as they are warm, but they are sure footed in the snow and ice. I once tried to climb a steep driveway that had 10 inches of untouched snow on it, and failed. It was an extreme test. Im not sure any tire would have made it up.

RAIN -
You wont even notice rain with these on. Wet traction is superb.

SOUND -
Silent. The tread pattern and the softer compound together equal complete on road silence.

RIDE -
Also superb. If your trying to maintain the best possible ride, this tread pattern and rubber compound is hard to beat.

BRAKING -
I dont remember ever really being in a dangerous situation with these tires where I jammed the brakes, but the compound and amount of rubber on the ground (small voids) lead me to think that they would stop very well.

RECOMMENDATION -
Yes, I would recommend them to anyone who was looking for a SMALLER tire. they don't come in a real 35 size. Their largest is 34.4 and they didnt measure to reach that mark. If you want a real 35 or 37 you have to look elsewhere. HOWEVER. IF goodyear did make them in larger tire sizes, they might be a force to be reckoned with.

Pros - Good at almost everything
Cons - Cant get larger tire sizes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000210.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	390