Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Just did a front grill mod. I realize the home improvement store option is cheaper, but I decided to spend $50 on a grill from eBay because I liked that it had a stamped look to it (ie. it is not just a flat piece) vs. $30 on various little parts from the store.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20140711_12_26_30_Pro.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	861

Also, thank you Pickle. Because of you, I just spent farrrrr to much on stickers. Picked up those visor ones, plus the switch bezel, plus the ejection seat and more... Ugh, too fun...
    2014 Jeep JKU Sahara, Manual - /OlllllllO\ - 4" Metal Cloak lift, 37" Toyo Open Country's on 20" XD Bully Rims, 4.56 Yukon gears, Mopar High Top Fenders, ARB Front Bull Bar Bumper, ARB Rear Bumper, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, Teraflex Tire Carrier Accessory Mount, Twin Rotopax mount, Hi-Lift Jack mounted on front bumper, Reverse LED work lights, Warn 9.5ti winch, Synergy Drag Link, Trackbar Relocation Bracket, AMP Power Steps, JK1001 Radio, SpiderShade.

Glad I could help

Speaking of stickers, I found the perfect inexpensive finishing touch to my turbo install:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1817471...h-flames-decal

I think I'll order one facing in each direction so I can put one on each side of the jeep facing forward, about where the "Wrangler" and "Sport" stickers used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
    Glad I could help

Speaking of stickers, I found the perfect inexpensive finishing touch to my turbo install:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1817471...h-flames-decal

I think I'll order one facing in each direction so I can put one on each side of the jeep facing forward, about where the "Wrangler" and "Sport" stickers used to be.
    looks like that snail had some spicy food...(fire butt)