Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    I'm tempted to link that expulsion hood gallery in the "JeepLab Sightings" thread.

Beautiful Jeeps.

Your dad's paint job is fantastic.
    Thank you very much, it sounds awesome with the ripp sc too. If only we could get it to shift right, it seems the last tune got us to full power.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Great looking hood. Can we possibly get a picture of it "up" like you would have it when showing off your 'charger? I'd like to see what the underside of these looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarf77 View Post
    Great looking hood. Can we possibly get a picture of it "up" like you would have it when showing off your 'charger? I'd like to see what the underside of these looks like.
    Yeah, I'll get it for you tomorrow

Here is the shot you wanted
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Thank you. It looks well built with plenty of support structure to give it crown. I'm always concerned with a lack of support as jeep hoods tend to get leaned on or things set on them and you don't want it to bend if you have a hand on it boosting yourself to the roof or something.

Im not sure how i feel about that lump on the nose. If the line went straight to the windshield, it would be cool. Looks like a dome.

Quote Originally Posted by Pznivy View Post
    Im not sure how i feel about that lump on the nose. If the line went straight to the windshield, it would be cool. Looks like a dome.
    I felt the same way at first. I see what you mean. The more I study it... the more it grows on me. "Gnarly" is a term I never use. But this hood is "Gnarly".

I actually like it because it lets you keep an eye on the front passenger corner when wheeling. Everyone has their own taste though, I think there are 5 hoods on the market for jks now, made from four different materials. And a ton of louver options as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Deola View Post
    I actually like it because it lets you keep an eye on the front passenger corner when wheeling.
    Thats a smart point. I wouldn't have thought of it before buying this hood, but its a concern that should be considered with these after market hoods....Weather or not your visibility is a problem.