My stock rubicon 6 speed with 4.10 gears was a bit too jumpy off the line. The front end would pop straight up in the air, even under light acceleration. I'm sure it was a combination of suspension, gearing, and the fact that it was a manual trans that caused it. Point is, I could see myself with the exact same vehicle on lightweight 33-34"s without having to re-gear.

37s, body armor, huge rear bumper and tire carrier, winch...I'm thinking a re-gear is necessary without having the additional power you have with boost. But its all just opinion really when it comes to drive-ability and how each person feels about revving it up before shifting, etc. And its magnified with the automatic transmission..autos need to re-gear sooner based on what I've read, and/or gear a bit higher in the axle to achieve the same "feel" the average person likes.

Personally, I'm doing Yukon 4.88s with the factory E-locker with 37" km2s. Driveshafts will become important. For now, a teraflex exhaust spacer will work to keep the front shaft's boot off the exhaust.