Black Betty's Carbon Fiber RK sport hood and flares are about to get wrapped.

The rest of the truck is wrapped. The flares were terribly done and were not a clean enough job to wrap. Ive found a powdercoater worth taking a chance on, so Im going to strip the nemesis flares and have them done. Then wrapped. I tried to wrap the RK sport hood myself, and it didnt come out quite perfect... so its going to get re-done.

Here are some shots of her getting wrapped when she was born. This was the first thing I did to her. Took her from the dealership to the wrapper. That black paint is PERFECT under her wrap.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jeep-Rubicon-Complete-Xpel-Ultimate-Clear-Bra-Paint-Protection-Wrap-Executive-Paint-Protection-N.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	446

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jeep-Rubicon-Complete-Xpel-Ultimate-Clear-Bra-Paint-Protection-Wrap-Executive-Paint-Protection-N.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	447

If anyone out there wants to tackle this mod. Find a GOOD shop. AND you want to see the truck, AFTER prep, and BEFORE wrap. They have to clay bar and polish the entire truck before the wrap goes on. You want to see your truck perfect? You have to see it before the wrap goes on.

Even if you cannot go back to see it before the wrap. Tell the shop that you do want to see it after prep and before wrap. That way they will make sure its perfect. Then you can let them wrap it. Check xpel.com for one of their installers. Thats best for the 10 year warranty.