Close

Thread: Snap-On

Snap-On

Here is the first thing to look at when you're starting your Snap-On collection.

Its a 100 tooth ratchet with an adjustable head, and a long shank.

The 100 teeth mean that you will get a "click" in tight spaces were ratchets with less teeth will no "click".

When I was installing the Viair compressor mounted to the JK's break booster, this was the only ratchet that I could get into the work space, AND click.

and where other ratchets (none cheap) would not have the space to cycle this ratchet clicked 3 or 4 times. Its a MUST have.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2062.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	476

Definitely our favorite 3/8s ratchet.

More Tools At Rock Krawler....

In this shot a Snap-On Ratchet set with their Dual 80 Ratchet and shallow and deep sockets are being used.

We like Snap-On Sockets in 6 point.

If you blindfolded me and made me pick up 20 sockets, I could tell which were Snap-On's. They feel different than others. Their Chrome layer is thicker, and the sockets are heavier. If you've picked them up, you know what I'm talking about.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snap-on Ratchet Set Rock Krawler.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	504

I could have really used that 100 tooth ratchet installing my metalcloak overline fenders. I had two nuts I had to access between the inner fender well and the headlamp that allowed only about an inch of movement. MAYBE one click with my ratchet. I think that would have solved my issue.