Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have been looking to possibly get that top once my Trektop NX gives out. For the price of a new soft top and cargo rack, it cannot be beat. I would like to know of the quality and fit when you do your install. The Trektop is nice but the lack of cargo space makes you have to be very creative while packing gear.

My last outting over the past weekend was very fun and things had to get packed just right in order to leave us comfortable in the front seats.

WhiteRavenRR- Will definitely keep you and the JL group updated on the install, hardest part will be removing the current rack and hard top! Will not be needing the current rack (A pillar front to rear frame mount with light tabs and several cross bars) so will make available to anyone who might want it for a great deal and shipping. Saw the RR Exo and immediately ordered. Will install no later than 23-24 July. There are a couple of areas in the install guide that are vague and will need to have the pieces and parts laid out to evaluate. Also have Borla cat back, Superchips Trail Dash, seat covers, tube doors and several other items to install during that time as well. Will keep you all posted.