Close

Discount Jeep Gear for JeepLab Writers

You read it right.

If you blog for us, test and review gear, providing a scientific approach and un-biased point of view....

We will send you either Jeep gear or tools at discounted prices up to 50% off, or even FREE.

How do you start? You've got a jeep right? review anything you've got already. Tires, flares, gears, lifts, seat covers, ANYTHING.

If you make the cut, we will contact you and ask what you want to test and review next.

We talkin lifts? Wheels? Bumpers?

Or t-shirts

as Jeep "Gear"?

Lifts,
    Tires,
    Wheels,
    Flares,

What ever you want, we will see what we can do. (t-shirts are free)

When that Prodigy Turbo arrives, how about you just forward it to me for free and I'll review it for you

Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
    When that Prodigy Turbo arrives, how about you just forward it to me for free and I'll review it for you
    You would have to live in NJ for a month to cover what we have planned for the install and testing. Its going to be EPIC. And we have to line it up with Sweet Pea and Black Betty.

You're a confirmed jeeplab writer tho... If there is something else that your interested in.... PM.

Hmmmm...

Ive got some jeep stuff.

I noticed you guys are reviewing tools in the other forum.

I have a TON of that stuff.

I just ordered the new Rugged Ridge Exo-Top, rack and soft top combination. Would this qualify if I do the write-up? Not very technical but definitely a new twist to Jeep racks and tops. Plan to also use it on the trip out West this July/August to carry some gear...kayaks, or canoe, Thule box with some of the camping gear that will free up space in the trailer with RTT. Am also installing generator/solar panels on the trailer and RTT along with the complimenting inverter and charging system. I will still take pics and do what I can either way, but most likely wait to do the write-up complete when I get back to Afghanistan. Plan is to catch up on lack'o'beer syndrome so the writing might be unreadable or illegible while I'm back in the world!

I have been looking to possibly get that top once my Trektop NX gives out. For the price of a new soft top and cargo rack, it cannot be beat. I would like to know of the quality and fit when you do your install. The Trektop is nice but the lack of cargo space makes you have to be very creative while packing gear.

My last outting over the past weekend was very fun and things had to get packed just right in order to leave us comfortable in the front seats.

WhiteRavenRR- Will definitely keep you and the JL group updated on the install, hardest part will be removing the current rack and hard top! Will not be needing the current rack (A pillar front to rear frame mount with light tabs and several cross bars) so will make available to anyone who might want it for a great deal and shipping. Saw the RR Exo and immediately ordered. Will install no later than 23-24 July. There are a couple of areas in the install guide that are vague and will need to have the pieces and parts laid out to evaluate. Also have Borla cat back, Superchips Trail Dash, seat covers, tube doors and several other items to install during that time as well. Will keep you all posted.