Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    No way to not like that kind of elaborate suspension mod.

Probably feels wierd at first, but get it in the dirt and rocks. The twist should be out of this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Pznivy View Post
    Where's the review here?

You've had those 3 links in for a few days now... First thoughts?

I always hate my truck when I make a big change. I hope you are not in the post change depression...LOL

At some point with a truck like Black Betty that is a tasteful blend of street and trail, You have to be carefull not to go too far to trail, as she lives in the street.
    I too have experienced issues right after changes, and then i wind up loving the changes.

This one is a little different I geared during this change, and the axles are leaking, so im not in my fun "lets wheel it" zone.

She is a little more trail than before, but still good in the street.

Once i solve the axle problems, Ill be able to tell you better.

Here are some shots!

The RK boys had to cut and grind the hell out of the underside of black betty. Heres how it looked.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rock Krawler 3 Link Yukon Gears (6) resized.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	645

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rock Krawler 3 link yukon gears resized.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	646

Waiting FOREVER for this review... Is betty sick?

Quote Originally Posted by Pznivy View Post
    Waiting FOREVER for this review... Is betty sick?
    This was a rough one. I geared her when we did the long arm. And I felt she was over geared. So the 4.88s came out yesturday and the 4.56's went in.

I also changed over to the chromoly axles from yukon, and the tone ring hasnt behaved. So Ive been bruised a little on this one.

Finally the truck needs alignment whenever you lift, and this lift was more invasive than others before it. So she isnt quite right yet.

Good to keep in mind, that this stuff happens when you push changes so far. You an expect some hiccups, but we are sorting them out, and there is nothing terrible.