Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    is the finished product coming?

Byrne Coatings is legit, Im pumped to see these done. I may be biased (being my cousin and all) haha but his work is light years above anyone else I have seen in the game.

Wait til you guys see the coat jobs on the AR15's this man has done haha

The saga continues.

The flares came back better than they went, but they are not ready for wrap. Im planning to bring them to a paint shop. The only way to get them to the show quality Im going for is with paint.

Powder coat is good with textures, but black gloss seems impossible to get correct.

the powder coat guy does nice stuff. i saw his thread separately.

But your flares are going in for paint now?

Quote Originally Posted by Pznivy View Post
    the powder coat guy does nice stuff. i saw his thread separately.

But your flares are going in for paint now?
    Yes, the powder is as good as powder could be I guess. but not good enough. going to a paint shop for another correction.

Why cant you do Black Chrome or what ever colored chrome that matches your Jeep
    Just Curious

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140924_183522.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	1287
    This is one of my bikes that we did a fade from a dark copper to a plain chrome with graphics here and there

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140924_183522.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	1287
    This is one of my bikes that we did a fade from a dark copper to a plain chrome with graphics here and there
    Hot bike!

I don't know much about chroming things. the flares that I was trying to powder coat are aluminum. I have no idea how that would turn out, or if its been done before.....if it hasn't......