Welcome Bo9roadking! Excellent taste in color. Awesome truck! You're not hijacking at all. This thread us about cleaning up a Magnuson SC install and every bit of information counts. We are all in this together. Unfortunately don't hold your breath too long for a Diablosport transmission update. The Chrysler PCM trans side is said to be impossibly encrypted. I've spoken with Magnuson and Diablo. They aren't that far along. But they are working on it. I've started to look into upgrading the trans myself and I found a credible shop in OH that does performance conversions on the NAG-1 trans that we have. Costs about $5,000 but won't change the shift points which is what we are looking for. It will sharpen shifts and change torque converter to make better use of increased torque and HP from the supercharger. The upgrade significantly increases the input torque tolerance from 430 ft.lbs. to 1,100 ft.lbs. It's a major rebuild and upgrade of many parts inside the trans. I'm holding off for now but promised Magnuson that I will share my process and results should I decide to do it.