So close...

Next, the turbo gets connected up to the throttle body with two silicone elbow connectors, a pipe, and some clamps. Remember that tiny fragile intake temperature sensor you removed from the stock intake? That needs to get installed into the silicone elbow that connects to the throttle body.

The IAT sensor just presses into the hole, then gets secured/sealed with super glue. I had to punch my own hole (pounded a screwdriver through it, then used an xacto knife to kinda scrape/ream/drill it out large enough), but future kits are supposed to come pre-punched.

I had installed the IAT sensor earlier in the day, but it was quite late when I was actually installing the silicone and pipe:

Put the coolant overflow reservoir back in place.

Install the front air dam if you still have it and want to keep it. I left mine off for a few days and my jeep wandered noticeable at freeway speeds without it. I would actually recommend leaving it off until after some test driving and inspection anyway. It's easier to look around without the air dam there. Once I put it back on, freeway driving felt more stable.

Transfer the O2 sensors from the stock exhaust to the new turbo exhaust. The upstream sensors are still about in the same location, so they plug right in. The downstream sensors move way down underneath the jeep on the extension pipe. The kit comes with wire harness extensions that must be routed and zip-tied along the way. I'll try to include this in my future collection of photos showing the final routing and resting places of parts.

Fill up on oil. Synthetic oil is a must with the turbo. I used Mobil 1. Double check that your drain plug is tight first

Reconnect the battery.

That's the end of the physical labor!