Any of you guys getting any check engine light(s) codes since the install of the Turbo? ive gotten several since the install.. i figured it was just the computer trying to get settled with the new major mod.. here are the list of codes that have popped up since my install. P0112, P0153, P0132, P2096, P0420. All codes are Air/fuel/Exhaust issues... I was able to clear all the codes and not show back up. All but code P0153.: P0153 - O2 Sensor 2/1 Slow Response. I clear the code and it stays off for the first 30 miles or so and then the check engine light comes on.. I check the code by doing the key turn 3x and this seems to never go away P0153. Any thoughts? 2012 JKU automatic stage 1 prodigy turbo kit. Also i took the vehicle to a dyno shop and i could not get the jeep to shift out of 1st gear while in 2 wheel drive. We disable the ABS disconnected them from the rear and still no luck. We were only able to use the manual shift while in 4 wheel drive. The dyno shop was able to dyno the jeep but the whole process was a disaster.. Due to the automatic transmission the jeep would downshift while in 4th gear and we could not get an accurate dyno, boost was leaking from the intake sensor, where you cut a hole to install the stock air sensor from the old intake right before the throttle body, also there was an exhaust leak on the driver side pipes. All in all what was measured was 228HP to the wheels in 4Hi. Was not a fun process.. I contacted Dan about the intake issue and he said that they have a revised hoses with pre drilled fittings that will fix the issue with boost leakage. Tomorrow ill be taking the jeep to a different shop that specializes in MOPAR aftermarket heavy mods. They also have a dyno and maybe they can run the jeep in 2 wheel drive and fix all the boost/exhaust leaks.