Just a quick update on the vehicle.. Since the exhaust leaks were fixed and the O2 sensors were swapped, the jeep is running excellent! Check engine light has not illuminated after driving pretty much all day today, around town and on the highway..Probably traveled close to 100 miles total today. Usually after driving 30mins, check engine light would come on and code P0153 would show up.. Not anymore.. Im most certain having the O2 sensors in their correct placements fixed this issue. Thanks again Pickles! Just to add to the recent thread, before the Turbo i would drive the jeep very Conservative..usually would not let the RPM's go over 4.5K.. Now i live in New Orleans downtown and i live 4 Blocks from where i work..I walk a lot, and usually drive the jeep when i go grocery shopping or need it to run errands or when i feel like like driving it.. I have an automatic so i dont shift like the manuals (obviously) But since ive got a turbo under the hood...Let me tell you.. I use the entire RMP band, often! ITS FUN!!!!! Cant imagine what stage 2 is going to be like.==MORE FUN!!!