Just installed a new Teraflex HD tire carrier. I really like it. Here's the reason I went with it:

1) It is rated up to a 200 lbs. tire/wheel.
2) It doesn't involve the bumper at all, so I can swap out bumpers at any time.
3) It has two pieces to it (if you want both.) It can work with stock tire mount, or you can use their HD tire mount with their hinge.
4) Their HD tire mount includes adjustment both up and down, as well as forward and back, so you can try to get the tire as low and as tight to the door as possible. I've seen some tire mounts that have the tire jetted way out over the bumper (not referring to ones designed to hold gas, etc. between door and tire) and that just adds a lot of stress on the system when you hit a bump, and it looks dumb.
5) The install was super easy (took me maybe 30 minutes at best.)

Now that I have that done, I'm one step closer to upgrading to 37's! I'm currently using it with the stock tire mount because I have that custom mod where my backup camera is in the hub of my spare, and, no reason to put new HD mount on until I have the 37" tires, so I can get the vertical and horizontal position of the tire mount correct.

Probably no reason to post any pictures since it is a pretty basic design and there are already tons of pics on the web, but, if anyone wants pics, let me know.